Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ahmad Mukhris Ahmad Mahathir

THIS IS A ONE UGLE PICTURE OF ME, HAHA BUT THIS IS ABOUT M. MY COUSIN.
Selamat tinggal cousin, I hope you'll be okay and fine in New Zealand next week :'( Sorry I haven't been the nicest nor the greatest cousin ever. Take care of yourself, I don't want to be all 'maklong' or 'uncle dad' but don't talk to strangers or receive anything given by untrusted people okay? Don't go partying all night and day like you do here. Malaysia and New Zealand are two different places. I hope and pray you'll never forget me nor us and I hope you'll always browse through the picture album I gave you even though it's not the best present you received last night on your doa selamat and farewell party, but hope it's enough to tell you how much I love you cousin. All the best and again, don't forget us here in your hometown and birth place. I promise I'll treasure all our moments. I promise. I love you and I'm going to miss you........badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment